Tuesday 26 February 2013

WOYWW

My work space this week doesn't really demonstrate my great crafting weekend as I decamped to the dining room!! but thought I would show the trail left behind. Had a lovely weekend scrapbooking with my friend Jackie on Saturday then spending at the Stamperama on Sunday.

This is a page for my sisters Wedding Album which is coming along......my deadline of the 10th Anniversary in September looms and I just know it will be here soon so I did 3 pages but only finished one completely which is here.........


I really love the picture of my Mum and her best friend Shirley. Shirley (in pink) sadly passed away at the end of last year and is really missed, it was so lovely looking at the photos of them both and remembering them on the Hen night.

1 comment:

  1. It's a lovely page kim and I love the flowers you have stamped and added
    Jackie 13

    ReplyDelete